Highlights of drop #2
This is the second drop of the new "Claims Identity Guide" edition. In this release you will find:
- All 3 samples for ACS v2: ("ACS as a Federation Provider", "ACS as a FP with Multiple Business Partners" and "ACS and REST endpoints"). This sample extend all the original "Federation samples" in the guide with new capabilities (e.g. protocol transition, REST services, etc).
- Two ACS specific chapters.
In addition to these, you will also find:
- All previous samples updated and enhanced (all first 5 scenarios).
- All code upgraded to .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010.
- Extensive cleanup.
- Refactored Simulated Issuers: each solution now gets its own issuers. This results in much cleaner and simpler to understand code.
- Added Single Sign Out support.
- Enhanced Dependency Checker! (doesn't require PowerShell, better UI).
Feedback very welcome as usual!