Highlights of drop #3
This is the third drop of the new "Claims Identity Guide" edition. In this release you will find:
- Code samples for ACS v2:
- ACS as a Federation Provider - Showing authentication with LiveID, Google, etc.
- ACS as a FP with Multiple Business Partners.
- ACS and REST endpoints.
- Using a WP7 client with REST endpoints.
- All ACS specific chapters.
- Two appendices on message exchanges between all involved parties and authorization strategies.
In addition to these, you will also find:
- All ACS samples updated to release version.
- All previous samples updated and enhanced.
- All code upgraded to .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010.
- Extensive cleanup.
- Refactored Simulated Issuers: each solution now gets its own issuers. This results in much cleaner and simpler to understand code.
- Added Single Sign Out support.
- Enhanced Dependency Checker! (doesn't require PowerShell, better UI).
Feedback very welcome as usual!